SMALL FORMAT SCANNING
Calgary Archives specializes in understanding the problems and challenges that businesses experience with their paper and electronic documents, and even medical information such as X-rays. We begin by gaining an understanding of your unique business issues, and then deliver a strategy to reduce your costs, drive efficiency and produce “greener” ways of working.
Our Scanning and Imaging Department can scan any small format document. We begin with detailed preparation of your documents by removing staples, paper clips, bulldog clips, and rubber bands.
Our scanning options include:
- Small format sizes from 8.5″x11″ to 11″x 17″
- High-resolution scanning up to 1200 dpi
- Documents can be scanned in colour, greyscale, or black and white
- Output formats such as PDF, JPEG, TIFF, CALS and many others
- Custom indexing, bookmarking and file naming is available upon request
- We are happy to provide, free of charge, a sample scanned from your small format paper documents so you can see for yourself the benefits of using Calgary Archives for your small format scanning projects.
Contact us today!