LARGE FORMAT SCANNING
At Calgary Archives, we specialize in understanding the problems and challenges that businesses experience with their paper and electronic documents. Starting with an understanding of your unique business issues, we aim to deliver a strategy to reduce costs, drive efficiency, and produce “greener” ways of working.
We are proud to offer the most technologically advanced large format scanning solutions for maps, drawings, plans, posters or other oversized documents as well as mylars, sepias, bluelines or bold prints.
At Calgary Archives, we use state-of-the-art wide format scanning equipment to create digital images of all types. Some features of our service are:
- Extensive experience in scanning well logs, seismic sections, aerial photos, subdivision maps, blueprints, and newspapers
- High-resolution scanning up to 1200 dpi
- Scanning of images up to 54″ wide
- Images over 54″ can be scanned in sections then stitched seamlessly together
- Output file formats of JPEG, TIFF, PDF, CALS and many others
- Images can be scanned in colour, grayscale, or black and white
- Custom indexing, bookmarking, and file naming is available upon request
We are happy to provide, free of charge, a sample scanned from your large format paper document so you can see for yourself the benefits of using Calgary Archives.
Contact us today!