BOOK & BOUND MATERIAL SCANNING
Whether you are a book lover, family historian, collector of printed materials, local Calgary business or large corporation, we can help to preserve your items.
At Calgary Archives, we can scan virtually any type of book, magazine, newsletter, or newspaper. We convert fragile, archival bound material with meticulous professional handling to maintain the integrity of your original material.
Some of the features of our book and bound scanning services are:
- High resolution scanning that converts your material to any digital file format in a safe, non-destructive manner
- We use special, purpose-built book cradles that don’t require the flattening of books in order to avoid harming book spines
- We can scan small and large books, newspapers, and magazines
- We can scan bound books up to 23″ tall and 26″ wide when opened
- Our digital clean-up processes remove the curvature of book pages so the scanned text will not be warped
Calgary Archives is happy to provide, free of charge, a sample scanned from your book, magazine or newspaper so you can see for yourself the benefits of using Calgary Archives as your book and bound format scanning provider.
Inquire today about how we can be of service to you!