Calgary Archives has been in the records management industry for over 30 years. Our full complement of service offerings enables us to be the only locally owned and operated full-service records storage and management company in Calgary. We specialize in offsite records storage, retrieval, certified destruction, and scanning and imaging of sensitive paper and electronic documents.
We service all areas of the City of Calgary, including Airdrie, Cochrane, Chestermere, Okotoks, High River and the entire Province of Alberta.
We provide all of the services you require for a successful project, including document pick-up, delivery, preparation, scanning, indexing and document retrieval systems. And if you don’t want your paper documents back, we also provide secure storage and shredding.
Some of the records and files that require our services are; financial data, legal documents, human resources documents, and medical records.
Paper Records Storage
- Offsite Records Storage
- Indexing / Consulting Services
- Carton and File Retrievals
- Certified Document Destruction
- Secure, In-Office Consoles
- Secure, 65-Gallon Shredding Bins
Media Storage and Rotation
- Storage and Rotation of Electronic Media
- Certified Destruction of Electronic Media, Microfiche, Microfilm, CDs, DVDs and VHS Tapes
Document Scanning and Imaging
- Small and Large Format Scanning (up to 54” in width)
- Microfilm & Microfiche conversion
- Book & Bookmarking Services
- Electronic Document Storage Solutions
At Calgary Archives we strive to be the leader in information, data and records management. This is achieved through a secure chain of custody, innovative technology and superior customer service.
How Are We Different?
We boast the fastest delivery turnaround in the business, with ½ day as our standard.
Our friendly, personal-touch service. Yes, you get a real person when you call!
Customized service by your dedicated Account Manager, who works with you to manage your document management requirements and ensures that our service is topnotch!